Malaria It is a protozoal disease caused by infection with parasites of the genus Plasmodium, transmitted from human to human by the bite of a female Anopheles mosquito. spread by mosquito bites After RBC Plasmodium is reproduced inside and produces Intermittent Periodic Fever. It’s an invader who 3 completed on stage Is.
2-hot interval and
It comes again and again at intervals of some time depending on the species of the parasite. It is of four types.
( 1 ) Plasmodium Vivax
( 2 ) Plasmodium ovalc
( 3 ) Plasmodium Malarca
( 4 ) Plasmodium Palcifarum
one of these plasmasDiyam is the one who is responsible for the death of man. That is “Plasmodium Jalcy” due to this the death of man also dies. It is in small motile form, so the infection of Malaria quickly goes through the blood to the parasympathetic cells of the liver and reproduces itself i.e. increases its population.
when liver cells If it bursts, the merozoites start giving symptoms of infection through the blood. Its infection period is 10 to 15 days. Its symptoms occur in 3 stages.
- cold state:-” In this the patient feels very cold, the patient remains covered from head to toe. It is so cold that the teeth itch due to cold and gradually the temperature starts increasing. The cold stage is about 30 minutes.
- hot state, After the cold stage comes the hot stage. In this the chills stop and the patient starts feeling very hot. One by one the patient starts removing the sheets from the body. Due to high temperature, there is severe headache, vomiting, dry mouth, increased thirst and burning sensation in the body. The temperature rises to about 100 ° F or more. Hot stage lasts about 3 to 4 hours
- Fifth note of musical scalechest condition, Sweeting stage comes after hot stage. In this stage the temperature gradually decreases. The body cools down and the patient starts feeling better.
The sweetening stage lasts for about 2 to 3 hours. Attacks on Plasmodium Jelsey occur at an interval of 4 to 5 days. Sometimes malarial fever comes only at a certain time. In the case of Plasmodium vivax and Plasmodium ovale, fever occurs every 48 hours.
Diagnosis Intermittent Periodic fever comes. In this, the size of the liver and spleen increases. Blood loss due to infection in the blood. If the blood test (malaria parasite test) is done, then a particular parasite is seen.
the inspection : –
- Tea . C . D . C .
- M . P . Test
Malaria rescue: Homeopathic medicines-
1. cinchona 200 :- It is the main medicine for malaria. There is periodic fever which comes every week. It is beneficial in the half-stage of malaria, feeling thirsty before feeling cold – there is pain in the whole body. Headache also occurs. Nariz Lean – Thin Dr. Soni Kumari becomes weak. After the fever subsides, the patient sleeps comfortably
2. Arsenic Album: Fever is very high in this, there is intermittent fever. The patient becomes weak. Its fever increases after midnight and the patient becomes restless. There is a lot of thirst. A little bit of water is drunk only at short intervals. This is the most important symptom, the patient also has a cold and cough.
3. eupatorium perf :- In its fever there is a lot of body pain along with cold and there is also thirst. Feels like vomiting. Sometimes he also gets bile. There is severe pain in the head. This medicine is known as “Boneset”.
4. alstonia With malarial fever, the patient also has loose stools. The patient becomes weak due to weak Panchana Shakti. It acts as a tonic in malaria. Hunger is felt but after eating one has to go for paikhana immediately.
5. ammonium pickup :- Malaria fever is accompanied by severe headache and feels like vomiting. Cough also occurs. If the patient stands up due to weakness, it feels like dizziness. Works great in Muscle pain with Malaria
6. Ferrum Phos – 6x :- It is beneficial in all types of fever. It is a very good medicine for the first stage of fever. Fever comes with chills. The patient is anemic, thin and weak. It acts as a tonic and provides oxygen to the body.
7. Conus Sircinae: – It is very beneficial in which the size of the liver of the patient becomes large and along with it the stomach starts bloating, there are ulcers in the mouth, smelly, thin diarrhea starts happening.