How To Start Your Day With Full Energy And Positivity And Know The Things Not To Do In The Morning

[ad_1]

Morning Habits: Think about your routine once and remember what is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? The first thing that you do as soon as you open your eyes (Morning activities), what is that? In answer to this question, most of the people will answer that we first check our phone… This answer is of 80 to 90 percent of the people and the remaining 10 percent of the people go straight to the bathroom as soon as they get out of the bed and wash their mouth. (Morning face wash). So that they do not get lazy and they can start their day with energy.

You will be surprised to know that both these things spoil your health. Yes, washing your face as soon as you wake up along with looking at the phone is also dangerous for your health. Or say that many times the phone is more dangerous than looking at it. First of all, why is it dangerous to look at the phone as soon as you wake up in the morning?

Why not check the phone as soon as you wake up?

When you check your phone as soon as you wake up in the morning, you distract your brain. That is, the things your brain wants to focus on related to daily life, you remove your brain from them. By doing this an indirect stress starts getting created on your brain.

Another reason for not checking the phone as soon as you wake up in the morning is that if you see any negative news or message in your phone in the morning itself, then the negativity increases inside you and you are not able to work with that energy throughout the day, like could do with energy. Overall, both these factors affect your performance and your work is affected.

Why shouldn’t you wash your face as soon as you wake up?

Many people rush to the bathroom to wash their faces as soon as they wake up in the morning. You can have your own reasons for doing this like, some people do this to remove their sleep, some to avoid laziness and some to feel refreshed immediately. Whatever your reason, doing so is not good for your health. Because your body temperature is elevated while sleeping at night and when you wash your mouth immediately, it can be cold due to cold and heat. Doing this regularly can lead to a headache. In some situations, people can also become victims of paralysis.

Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.

Read also: Do not make this mistake in the beginning of the day, if you eat these 3 foods made from milk on an empty stomach, you will get BP.

Read also: These three states of the country in the grip of tomato flu, children up to 5 years are at high risk of infection

Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )

Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator

[ad_2]

Leave a Comment